The abundance of online consumer-centered housing information has re-shaped shopping behavior, which in turn has changed the traditional real estate shopping process. Because today’s cyber savvy real estate consumers demand the convenience of online shopping, hundreds of real estate marketplace platforms and thousands of companies are available to meet the need. To get millions of eyes on the properties you have for sale and generate sales leads, the location of listings on online marketplaces has become an important marketing strategy for most agents and brokers. The goal of most brokers and agents is to make the best decision about where to place their listings and where their online advertising dollars will have the most impact
To find the optimal digital destination to market your properties and your services, it’s imperative to understand the options offered on each site and choose a plan that fits your marketing strategy and budget. In comparing cyber locations for your listings and professional information, one size definitely does not fit all! Review online real estate marketplaces from the perspective of which site(s) will deliver the most benefit to your business and prospective buyers and sellers.
When reviewing options and costs, consider the advantages a site offers for your targeted market. Carefully review how each site handles listing agent information. Will your contact information as the listing agent be available on the property posting or hardly visible? Do you expect more than one property photo to be included for your property? If so, be aware, as you are often required to pay a higher fee to include more than one property photo. Are you able to enhance your online listings with rich media like video. Is the destination mobile friendly with user friendly mobile apps for consumers? If you are knowledgeable on the use of social media options such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, you can avoid the cost of a bundled package that provides social media training and assists in utilizing these marketing advantages. Do you need assistance in creating an engaging landing pages to covert the visitors into online leads, or is your company website effectively designed to capture leads?
To summarize you need quality traffic, great visual marketing options to get the most eyes on your listings, strong branding and positioning and efficient lead capture mechanisms. Any questions give us a call.
We now live in a “Photo Economy”, the nature of todays internet has evolved to viewing visual content; photos and video. The importance of visual marketing is growing exponentially. With that said human beings have always been visual creatures, where do you think the phrase a picture is worth a thousand words came from. When we read, our mind automatically translates the words into mental images. Today in our digital world it is simply easier and more effective to get your message accross as a visual story teller. This is the main reason why Internet marketers make it a point to include visual content in their campaigns. I encourage you not to just include visual content, you can to the next level by developing an visual marketing strategy.
1. Visuals are processed faster in the brain than text.
- According to a research by 3M Corporation, we process visuals 60,000 times faster than text because our brain deciphers image elements simultaneously.
- Text content is decoded in a linear, sequential manner which takes more time to process.
- 60% of people are visual learners.
- 90% of information that comes to the brain is visual.
2. People respond better to visual cues.
- Publishers who use infographics saw an average of 12% growth in traffic.
- Visual content stimulates engagement.
- Brands that adopted the Facebook Timeline before its public launch, saw a 65% increase in engagement.
3. A company’s image in the market place affects its credibility.
- On their first visit, the average consumer pays more attention to the surface aspects of a website such as layout, typography, and color schemes.
4. Posts with videos attract 3 times more inbound links than plain text posts.
- 85% of the US internet audience watches videos online.
- For every minute, 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter.
- Viewers spend 100% more time on pages with videos on them.
- Viewers are 85% more confident to purchase a product after watching a product video
5. Mobile video viewing increased 35% from 2010 to 2011.
- 75% of smartphone users watch videos on their phones, 26% of whom use video at least once a day.
- Mobile video subscription is expected to hit $16 billion in revenue by 2014, with over 500 million subscribers worldwide.
This cool inforgraphic reveales the top SEO, PPC, and Social Media Marketing objectives, challenges, and trends reported by 500+ U.S. marketers. A couple of important take aways 1) Measurement is the mos important challenge marketers have, and 2) Marketers using and agency are most satisfied with theire results. Are you a lone ranger? or Do you have a trusted advisor?
What you will learn in the infographic:
- The most effective channel for lead generation
- The social media divide between B2B & B2C
- The primary challenges in digital marketing
I know, I know… there are only so many hours in the day, and you only have time to do so much. You’re already working a Facebook Fan page and writing a blog. You simply don’t have time for video. Think again. The smart money would be to reproritize the investment of your marketing resources to move video ahead of everything. I am going to post below what I consider to be the most important reasons why you should be using video in your marketing.
1. SEO – By using video you have a 50x better chance of ranking on page 1 of Google! This is the most important reason to use video, and why you should have video for every listing.
2. Rapid Rapport – Video builds trust because viewers feel they get to know you. You start establishing a relationship right away!
3. Video Stimulates Human Senses - One video can offer thousands of feelings and words. It engages all our senses and develops our imagination more effectively than just an image or a text.
4. Videos convert better than text - People remember what they “see” three times longer than what they “heard”!
5. Traffic – on YouTube exceeds 2 billion+ views a day which is nearly double the prime-time audience of all 3 major networks combined
6. People Like Watching Videos! - In Jan of 2012 84.5% of all US internet users watched online Video.
7. Long “shelf life” – The video you make today, depending on topic, could be used for YEARS!
8. Video is constant – With video you create the message exactly the way you want others to see it. Your message is always the same, time after time.
9. Video is there when you can’t be - So viewers see your message and feel like they are meeting you, even when you’re not there in person.
10. Sellers want it! - According to this Mashable infographic, 73% of sellers said they would be more likely to list with a Realtor who uses video, but only 12% of agents do.
If you need help getting started we want to help.